GRILLING WITH HERBS / LUNCH
June 3, 2017 | 11:00 AM
- Location: Plant`s Herb Farm Bed & Breakfast, 104 South Foster Road, Mercer, PA 16137
- Admission: $25 Per person. Pre-payment & reservations
- For more information: 724-301-3273 Email: Plantsherbfarm@gmail.com
- Website: www.plantsherbfarm.com
This is a cooking session & lunch. learn how to pair herbs, meats & vegetables, nonalcholic beverages & wine. $25 Per person. Pre-payment & reservations required.
BLUES FESTIVAL (16TH YEAR) AT CONNEAUT CELLARS WINERY & DISTILLERY
June 17th, 2017 | NOON - 6:00 PM
- Location: Conneaut Cellars Winery & Distillery, 12005 Conneaut Lake Rd., Rt 322, Conneaut Lake, PA 16316
- Admission: Gate cover charge for adults
- For more information: 724-382-3999
- Website: www.conneautcellarswinery.com
Bring good friends, lawn chairs and a blanket for all. Enjoy the sounds of two local bands. Pick up a chilled bottle of wine and then sit back and enjoy! Sorry, no carry-in alcoholic beverages or pets allowed. Tents will be provided for shade or protection from the rain. additional case discounts available. Food vendor on-site.
PIONEER FROLIC FESTIVAL AT MARINA AT MAURICE K. GODDARD STATE PARK
June 24th & 25th, 2017 | Sat. 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM; Sun. 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Marina at Maurice K. Goddard State Park, 684 Lake Wilhelm Road, Sandy Lake
- Admission: Book sales & donations accepted at the gate to support Friends of Goddard State Park
- For more information: 724-253-4833
Full weekend of celebrating the lives of the early pioneers of Sandy Creek Valley (1750 - 1840). Period costumes, demonstrations, music, artisans, food, vendors and encampment set-up. Bring your lawnchair, bike and / or fishing pole...stay a while. Parking and admission free. Rain or shine.
See Events in Other Months: